Why SNUGRADIO is awesome

This is all about THE SNUG. Its all about how awesome it is. But please feel free to talk about other things as well, because I am not your mama. You can do whatever you want. Unless its illegal and then I'm gonna turn your arse in.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Asstown, Texass, United States

Nunya

Monday, October 23, 2006

Reason#9 Snug radio kings Maf and Lee honor requests!

This just in.....Rumor has it that a fan requested some graphic manipulation be performed by one of the two top radio personalities recently. The word on the street is that not only was the fan's request granted, but with great style and artistic merit! Its easy to see why this radio duo is skyrocketing to the top!!

Stay tuned after these messages for an update on this season's hottest fashion trend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Fans of Snug said...

Hey CindyB
Thanks for mentioning me in why the snug is awesome! ;O)
The guys like the fans that do stuff so you're in.
Any chance you'll ever go to Wales to be on the show?
One day if and when I win the lottery or have some long lost {rich} relative leave me their fortune I will.
Anyway way to go on the blog!
T

Mon Oct 23, 10:31:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home